A new Davis tradition begins at the Davis Odd Fellows Lodge on Sunday, November 6, 2016. That is the date of the first annual “Davis Chocolate Festival“. It will be all things chocolate, all the time.
The Festival will run from 3 to 6 p.m. on that Sunday, at the Davis Odd Fellows Lodge, 415 2nd Street, in Downtown Davis. It is open to the general public and the price of admission is a mere $5. This is a family-friendly event and children are welcome. What will you find at the Davis Chocolate Festival?
- Live Chocolate Music
- Chocolate Making Demonstrations
- Candy Making Demonstrations
- Chocolate Art
- Chocolate Poetry and Readings
- Cupcake Decorating
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Bake-Off with celebrity judges
- The History of Chocolate
- A light dinner of Chicken Mole over Rice you can purchase for $12
- Adult bar beverages including chocolate martinis available for purchase
- Chocolate Vendors with their products for sale
A bake sale table
The Davis Chocolate Festival is sponsored and hosted by the Davis Odd Fellows Lodge. All proceeds will be used to help local children in need.